CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Its Been Forever

Wow! Its been a long time since I have blogged! Hopefully I can keep up with it like I would like to! With a baby on the way I am hoping I can keep this on my to do list each week! I know everyone would love to be able to know all the updates of having a new baby around the Herring household!

Right now I am 32 weeks and 5 days pregnant with 7 weeks and 2 days to go! We have slowly but surely been trying to get our house in order for our little Hudson Wade's arrival! Our nursery is nowhere near, barely even started, completed! We have the crib up and our dresser/armiore up but the changing table is still in the box and the room is still being used as storage until we move everything into the shed in the backyard. My first shower is next sunday at the church and so this week I will be busy trying to prepare the room for all of Hudson's new things! After months and months of indicisiveness, I finally picked out the bedding for the nursery and ordered it yesterday! I am sooooo excited for it come in next week! Here is a taste of the nursery decor. This is the bedding I ordered AND the crib we bought:



With basketball season underway, Matt doesnt have much free time to focus on the house. Thank goodness I have a team of family and friends who plan on helping us with cleaning and organizing!

Until my little man gets here I am doing my best to take it easy each day and take advantage of being able to nap whenever I choose! School begins next week and I am only in one class this semester on tuesdays and thursdays so it wont be so bad trying to juggle being a college student and a new mommy!

Thank you all for the prayers and encouragement I have recieved throughout the pregnancy!
Hopefully, I will be blogging more often!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
WELCOME BACK!!!!

Post a Comment