CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

One Month Milestones!

Tomorrow Hudson will be one month old! Wow! I can't believe how fast this came!
Today was his one month check-up. He now weighs 8 lb 9 oz! He did so great at his appointment today! He only wimpered a little the while time! I'm so proud of him!
His colic seems to be better. I switched his bottles from Playtex Drop Ins to Dr. Brown's Natural Flow and changed his formula from Enfamil Premium to Enfamil Lipil and that has made a difference. Last night was still kinda rough though! Dr. Stanley wrote him a prescription for some Colic drops so hopefully things will be much easier tonight!
Some time this week, Matt and I are going to buy him an Easter basket! We will probably fill it with things for our summer vaca to Florida with Matt's family in July.
Here are some ideas I've come up with for his Easter basket:

1. Sunscreen!
2. Sunglasses! Probably these ones from old navy:



3. Baby floaty for the pool!
4. A beach towel!
5. Some bubbles! Every baby likes bubbles!

It's gonna be so much fun making him his first Easter basket!

Here are a couple of pics I took today. Hudson was laying in my lap and I was playing Patty Cake with him and tickling him. He is beginning to learn how to play!









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Hemlock Cir,West Monroe,United States

1 comments:

Melissa said...

oh my goodness.. i love the pics! he is so cute! i weighed 8 pounds 8 ounces when i was born.. that is crazy, huh? i hope i dont have big babies!! justin was even bigger than me!!! yikes..

cute idea of doing beachy stuff for easter.. how fun!

Post a Comment