CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Long time, no blog!

I know it's been a little over a week since I have blogged. Let me cover the bigger events from the few days!
My first Mother's Day was the sweetest! I got a card that was signed by Matt AND Hudson (og course Hudson had a little assistance signing his name!) The card was filled w watermelon seeds bc I have been telling Matt I want him to plant me some watermelon! My presents also included the 3rd season of The O.C., a brand new HOT PINK Chi, and I goty laptop fixed! It was a sweet Mother's Day!
Hudson Wade went to his 2 month check up and now weighs about 12 lbs and 22inches! He is growing so fast that it breaks my heart to pieces!
Here are some recent photos of my little man!


He can now sit in his Bumbo seat! I think he likes it!



We've been waiting to dress him in these USPA onsies! Mom bought him some shorts and you can barely see them but he can now wear his brown shoes that our pastors wife bought him!



Passed out!!! So funny!



His new hairstyle! A mohawk!!



Watching the Dodgers game w daddy! They are so cute together!



His Paul Frank onsies fit him now. They are a size 3-6 months. STOP GROWING HW!!!



My two favorite boys! Aren't they handsome?!? I love them so much! I'm such a blessed little wife and mommy! Thank you Jesus for my family!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment