CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pop and Nan

Last night I had a scrapbooking party at church that lasted from 6-midnight. Matt was helping his friend Nick with some yard work. So, Hudson Wade stayed the night with Nan and Pop for the first time ever!! I wasn't sure if i could handle a whole night without my baby! I had to hold back tears when mom came to pick him up. She told me that he pooped in his bath and then threw up on her afterwards. Then she said she didn't get any sleep. Ha! Maybe she was the one who couldn't handle it! Anyway, for about two weeks she had yet to see him really smile and laugh out loud, responding to what you say to him. She told me that she got an ear full this weekend! Dad and mom were both making him a very happy little baby boy today! I couldnt pass up such a sweet photo opportunity! I had to capture that precious angel smile!



Notice he is wearing his 'Grandma loves me' shirt!








I distracted him with the camera!

When I picked him up he just layed on my shoulder and looked at me. He missed his mommy and she missed him too!


posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Melissa said...

awww.... lace! he's adorable!

Post a Comment