CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

On with Tomorrow, please!

Today was a weird day for me. A weird day leaning toward the negative side of life unfortunately.
I'm not going to go into much detail. I feel I just need to let a few things out of my system after such a day as this...
Let's see. How do I begin...
I hate the feeling of letting someone down who you know had higher expectations of you. There's this one person in this season of my life who I think alot of. I look up to this person and hope that they think highly of me as a person, an artist. Today I feel like, I know, that I didn't meet their expectations of me. I hate that feeling. I wish I could have a do-over. Unfortunately I cannot. I only have the opportunity to try to prove myself to them once again. And this is one of those instances where me trying to prove myself in deemed appropriate.
If that weren't enough, I experienced something today that I've never experienced before. I sat in a chair I've never sat in before and had a conversation I've never had before.. And quite frankly thought I'd never have. And I'll do it again next week too! Same time, same place, same person! It marks the beginning of something I hope will be beneficial from here on out!
It's just something I'm not used to.. Something.. Well, weird!
UUGGHHH! THEN, my car broke down today:( that's never fun. Something about the water pump... I'm really praying that it isn't expensive to be fixed!
The worst part of the day, believe it or not, wasn't my car breaking down. The worst part of my day was coming to a realization that I wish I could get away with avoiding. However, I cannot. It will only cause more issues. I have to be a big girl and deal with it. It's one of those things you ABSOLUTELY DREAD doing but know that in the end you'll be so happy you did because it will be completely worth it. I have some praying to do, some self analyzing to do, and some healing that needs to take place! It's another one of those spiritual growth instances that God likes to sneak up on you with! Ouch!

Well, to leave with a more positive note: I know that tomorrow is a new day and God's mercies are new every morning! Thank goodness! If it weren't for that promise, days like this would be alot harder to get through!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment