CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Big Thank You

I'd like to thank everyone who came to the Patriot Arts and Crafts Festival today to show your support! It was a success and I had a lot of fun!

For any of you interested in custom orders:

I can do any size you like.
11x14 is $20
12x16 is $25
16x20 $35
These are just a few of the more popular sizes. We can discuss prices further with other sizes as needed.

I can customize your piece to match any decor and I can add lettering as well.

All of my custom work is made specifically to your liking and requests.

Here is an example. This piece was made to display a little girl's art work on her bedroom wall.



Call or email to discuss your customized piece today!

Here are some pics of my table today!
















0 comments:

Post a Comment