CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ordinary Day

Today was pretty ordinary. I TRIED to sleep in with my baby but he refused! We got up and he was extra fussy all morning until we got in the car to leave. I had to take care of some stuff at school and he fell right to sleep just as I started to drive! He usually does!
We got home and took a SHORT nap before daddy came home.. SHORT! Lol.. Like.. Probably ten minutes!
Anyway, i go to the dr tmrw for my postpardum check up and I am reeaaalllyyyy hoping for a green light to start working out again. Right now I am only allowed to walk and I have been doing that faithfully everyday! Usually with Hudson Wade in his stroller but today I went without him while his daddy watched him.
I took some pics today while Matthew and I spent time admiring our sweet little baby boy. Nothing special... Just some face shots! He's such a cutie!









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment