CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Special Times and Special People

This weekend was sooo busy! I was in a wedding Saturday so all day Friday and Saturday were full of my matron of honor duties!! It was exhausting!
Here's a pic of my sis and I while waiting for the ceremony to begin. She was a bridesmaid too! A gorgeous one!!!






Saturday ended the Encounter Weekend for Shockwave youth in which a few special people were in town for. It was so nice to visit and see faces that I hardly ever get to see anymore. It was almost like a Shockwave reunion. Makes me miss those days even more! And Hudson Wade was so fun to show off! Of course everyone says that he is the spitting image of his daddy! Although, I'm beginning to see more of myself in him! Regardless, my baby is soo cute! And he loves church!

Here's a pic of him playing on his mat.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment