CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 19, 2010

2 Year Anniversary!

Monday is me and Matt's 2 year anniversary!!! I am so excited! We are going to celebrate tomorrow bc Matt has to work ALL day on monday...boo!
I can't wait to see what he got me and I absolutely cant wait to give him his present! I had planned on giving him a riding lawn mower! It was my Pappaw's and now that he isn't with us anymore... ... my Mammaw has no need for it. She asked me if Matt would want it and said yes and decided to save it for him as an anniversary gift. However, i had no one to help me go pick it up and bring it to my house so I decided to save it for Christmas and come up with a back up plan.. And the back up plan was this:



Recently he has started to do more grilling and he really needed a better grill so I thought this would be a great plan B! I know it's not all decked out in stainless steel and doesn't weigh 900 lbs but for right now, it's exactly what he needs! He will love it! The best part is that I got it cheap by buying it out of season and when I got to the store it was even cheaper then it was online! It was $78 in store and after tax I paid $85!!! GREAT DEAL and decently stayed within our gift budget!

Okay, so here is the update on how fast my son is growing...mommy no like! I think these pictures say it all!









I hope you all.. All 2 of you! Ha! I hope you BOTH have a great thanksgiving break! Lol

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment