CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 12, 2010

I've been pretty busy lately. I'm just going to go thru the pics in my photo album to explain.

I've been wanting to make these for a long time now. They are little goodie bags that contain 1 hot chocolate pckg, 1 small bag of mini marshmellows, and 1 candy cane. You call it 'Snowman Soup' and it comes with a short poem! Let me know if you're interested and I'll get you the poem!
I thought they were the cutest little things so I just HAD to make them for little Christmas presents!



I've been making these for Christmas gifts too! They are coasters made out of ceramic tile. I added the fleur de lis with acrylic paint and a stamp. I will monogram accordingly with the same tools. Add felt on back and spray with a protective coating and there ya go!


I cut out this 'B' with my cricut and then ironed it to the onsie! It's a gift so I'm looking for something to match like a bow or cute socks!


Ok! So here are my necklaces I made in craft class. We learned how to fuse glass and cut it and glue it and label and all that cool stuff! I thoroughly enjoyed it and my professors were impressed with my finished product!





That's it for now! But don't worry! I have many things coming to post on my blog for you to see! So keep checking back!
Btw! One Day Closer is tomorrow! Really looking forward to it!!!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Busy Busy Busy

1 comments:

Melissa said...

once again im totally in awe of your talent and creativity. i think you have a little extra that you could just pass my way. im in desperate need! lol

ps: i NEED coasters! so...

Post a Comment