CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 1, 2010

I made an apple pie with the leftover apples I had from making caramel apples Saturday night. It turned out pretty good. I think I could have cut the apples in smaller pieces. But for my first time to make a pie, I think I did a good job! My husband liked it... That's all that matters, right?



Met with my advisor today.. Next semester is gonna be tough! I think I can do it though! 2 art classes, math, chemistry, and my last psych! Woohoo!

Have a good week everyone!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

i wanna try apple pie again and add caramel. did yall like it with the caramel??

i know you will do great next semester, but i have to say that chemistry is soooo hard! at least for me. i barely slid by with a c. :(

Post a Comment