CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Favorite

I thought I'd share the most favorite drawing I've done so far in my drawing class. The lesson for this assignment was finding a vantage point. Where everything points to that one spot on your paper. It was a little difficult at first but once I found out where it was, it was easy sailing from there. I normally don't like to draw but this class is challenging me and bringing out a side in me that I didn't know existed! Hopefully, this drawing will make the art board like my other drawings! Enjoy!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Sarah Morris said...

Hey Lacey, this is sarah morris that does the paint parties... i just happened upon your blog from other ones and thought, "hey, I know this gal!" you are very talented and I love your background.

Post a Comment