CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 4, 2011

Party Time

This week has been insanely busy! I have probably only sat on my couch three times all week for the sake of doing nothing. It's been nonstop!
Getting ready for Hudson's birthday party has helped me not be so sad about him turning one! But if I think about it too much I'll cry.. And by too much I mean longer then 15 seconds! I'll probably cry at the party when we sing to him. I'm such an emotional momma.
Today I saw 4 people I hardly EVER see! My sister and her fiance, and 2 of my very best friends! Days like this pretty much never happen. It was so lovely. And tomorrow will be lovely too! So glad they are all here!
Our house is the cutest in preparation for Hudson's party. There are monkeys and palm trees everywhere! I CANT WAIT to post pics! I've been planning on this for a couple of months now. It's finally here! So bitter sweet for mommy!
I put Hudson's birthday hat on him to try it out and it looks like he likes it enough to wear it! Woohoo! If I could only get him to wear an adorable little ball cap!
Anyway, here's a pre-party pic!



Enjoy your weekend! I know we will!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment