CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 18, 2010

Super Busy :(

Ive been so busy lately with the weekend and with school that I haven't had much time to blog. I am actually posting this blog from the school library, where I just finished doing homework and a test. It is almost 9 o'clock and I haven't even eaten dinner! But! I have made a resolution to keep my blog up and running so here we are!
I am currently working on a paper project for my 3d design class and it is very tedious work! It's basically just for learning process purposes. I am weaving fruit out of milk carton paper... and I'm ready to be finished with it! Will post finished project when done!
My next project for that class is to make something out of wood. It must be some sort of object. Not too big because of time restraints.. I cant seem to think of anything original or EASY! Other students are doing things like a shoe or a camera... Can you help me out here?? I need ideas!!!!!! Leave comments and let me know what you've got!
I will post something I have created... HOPEFULLY, tomorrow!
Until then, Happy Blogging everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
BTW! Took a nap with Hudson Wade today and it was absolutely, positively the most peaceful moment of my day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment